Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

S'mores to go!

Every since I've been a kid, I've loved S'mores.  There's something about the dripping chocolate, fluffy marshmallow, and crunchy graham cracker that makes the whole combination heavenly.  I saw a tutorial on Tip Junkie's website and I decided to make my own.

I gathered all my materials (happened to find colored marshmallows) and used Galaxy chocolate bars for the inside of the s'mores instead of Hershey's because it's so smooth and creamy!


I warmed the squares in the microwave, didn't feel like starting up the oven for this quick dessert.  


I melted Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips for the dipping and set aside some sprinkles.  


And away I went! 


After everything, I had them set for 10-15 minutes and they were done...


Voila! 


I can't stop munching on these...so yum! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment